Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Godver. My own statue.

Godverdomme. This is me with my good-for-nothing brother Bas, unveiling a little statue someone made to commemorate the fact that we are big stars in Holland. Note again the extended thumb, an international sign of acceptance.
Later that evening we were attacked by this man, who claimed it was HIM who should have a statue made of his face. We became friends emmediately, and this is a picture of him I took on a holiday trip we took together in Benidorm last year.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alessandra Sorrentino said...

adriaan your blog rocks! :D

7:32 AM  
Blogger Hans said...

Thumbs up Adriaan! You're such a handsome fellow.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

Who's Adrina, the owner of the photo at the top?...Who is portrayed in the statuette, Voltaire or Elliot Cowan?...Have you ever fallen from the tight rope and landed on your head? How do you keep your skin so soft and pink?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Adriaan said...

Adrina is the name of my production company.
I've never landed on my head, but I was in a car crash, if you are wondering about my face... and my skin is so soft and pink because I rub it in with my own piss every morning, GHE!

10:17 AM  
Blogger CGMarshall said...

You have the face of a relaxed cunt muscle.

7:41 AM  
Blogger chenguin said...

das erinnert mich an den Arsch meiner Frau

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home